Dear customer,

As you may be aware, there is serious concern with button batteries and their risk to children if swallowed.

Swallowing the battery may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

Your purchase of the FIND3 contains a button battery (CR2032) which is subject to this concern.



Please be aware of the risks and keep the product and batteries out of reach of children.


Please contact Nuttag on the below for more information.


Customer service

We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.