Are you tired of constantly worrying about the whereabouts of your loved ones, pets, or valuable assets? Well, worry no more! With NutTAG's advanced GPS trackers, you can ensure the safety and security of your vehicles, elderly family members, pets, and more. To make it simple and straightforward to set up your NutTAG GPS tracker and experience peace of mind, we will walk you through the installation process in this step-by-step manual. So, let's get started.
Tracking Made Simple with NutTAG
Before we dive into the installation process, let's take a moment to appreciate the remarkable technology offered by NutTAG. As Australia's leading GPS Tracking and Personal Safety Alarms provider, NutTAG brings you the most advanced GPS trackers that provide reliable and accurate tracking capabilities.
With NutTAG, you can access your device's data online and on the go, ensuring you're always connected to your loved ones or assets. Our web portal at my.nuttag.com.au and the new app, Seek, provide seamless and user-friendly interfaces for monitoring and tracking.
The best part? You don't need to be an auto-electrician to install a NutTAG GPS tracker. The installation and removal process is designed to be easy and super convenient with the B2 GPS model. You can even use 3M commercial-grade adhesive tape to mount your unit, discreetly giving you flexibility in placement.
Now that you know the fantastic features NutTAG offers, let's dive into the step-by-step installation guide.
Step 1: Unboxing and Familiarisation
Before you begin the installation, ensure you have received all the necessary components in your NutTAG GPS tracker package. It typically includes:
• NutTAG GPS tracker unit
• Power AUX cable (purchased separately)
• User manual
Take a moment to read through the user manual to familiarise yourself with the various components and their functions. Understanding the equipment will help you during the installation process.
Step 2: Choosing the Right Location
The location where you install your GPS tracker is crucial to its effectiveness. When choosing an appropriate location, keep the following things in mind:
• Accessibility: Ensure the tracker can be easily reached for maintenance or removal.
• Concealment: If discreet installation is desired, choose a location that is not easily visible.
• Signal Strength: Avoid areas with excessive interference that may hinder GPS signal reception.
• Power Source: Select a location close to a power source, especially if you opt for a permanent installation.
Step 3: Installing the GPS Tracker
The time has come to install your NutTAG GPS tracker now that you have selected the right spot. Follow these steps:
1. Clean the Surface: Clean the mounting surface thoroughly to ensure proper adhesion. Remove dirt, dust, or grease with a clean cloth and a light detergent.
2. Mount the Tracker: Remove the protective backing from the 3M commercial-grade adhesive tape. Carefully position the GPS tracker on the selected spot and press firmly to secure it in place. Hold it for a few seconds to allow the adhesive to bond effectively.
3. Connect the Power AUX Cable: Take the power AUX cable and connect it to the GPS tracker. Make sure it is securely plugged into the designated port.
4. Conceal the Cable: If desired, you can hide the power AUX cable by tucking it behind panels or running it along existing wiring harnesses. This step is optional and depends on your preference and the specific installation location.
Step 4: Powering On the GPS Tracker
With the GPS tracker securely installed, powering it on and activating the tracking capabilities is time. Follow these instructions:
1. Ensure the power source is available and connected to the GPS tracker.
2. Turn on the power by pressing the designated power button or switch. For information on the precise location of the power button, consult the user manual.
3. Wait for the GPS tracker to initialise. This may take a few moments, so be patient.
4. Once the GPS tracker is powered on, it will send signals and connect to the NutTAG network.
Step 5: Testing and Configuration
After the initial setup, it's essential to test your NutTAG GPS tracker to ensure everything is functioning correctly. Here's what you need to do:
1. Access the NutTAG web portal at my.nuttag.com.au or download the Seek app on your mobile device.
2. Create an account or log in if you already have one.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to register your GPS tracker and link it to your account.
4. Once registered, you can configure various settings, such as geofencing, notifications, and tracking intervals. Customise these options according to your preferences and needs.
5. Perform a test run by tracking the device's location. Check if the GPS signals are accurately received and displayed on the web portal or Seek app.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and configured your NutTAG GPS tracker. Now you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing the location of your loved ones, pets, or valuable assets at any time.
Installing a GPS tracker doesn't have to be a daunting task. With NutTAG's advanced technology and user-friendly installation process, you can easily set up your GPS tracker and start tracking in no time. Remember to choose the right location, clean the mounting surface, and securely connect the power AUX cable for optimal performance.
Whether you're concerned about the safety of your vehicles, elderly family members, or beloved pets, NutTAG has got you covered. Their B2 GPS tracker offers reliability, accuracy, and convenience, all in one package. So, why wait? Get your NutTAG GPS tracker today and experience the peace of mind you deserve!